Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Saturday morning I woke up craving pancakes, which is so strange because I tend to prefer savory brunch foods. I decided to indulge and whip up a batch when I found this crave inducing recipe for chocolate chip pancakes.

Oh. My. Goodness. The pancakes were light, fluffy, and absolutely delicious! The melty chocolate chips added the perfect amount of sweetness. Unfortunately the pancakes were devoured (read: destroyed) before I could take a picture :-)

I cut the recipe in half and ended up with 5 chocolicious pancakes. I highly recommend the recipe!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, these looks absolutely incredible. My mouth is watering. Right, I’m off to buy some chocolate chips. Tomorrow’s breakfast, I think!
    I like this site :: Brick NJ maid service visit site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...