Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The end is right there.

A very big day for me is exactly one month away. It is exciting, frightening, and surreal all at the same time. I have dreamt about this moment for years and cannot believe it is finally coming to fruition... The next month is going to be absolutely crazy, but hopefully come noon on May 5th there will be wonderful things to celebrate. The occasion might even call for some fine champagne. Perrier-Jouët anyone?

I have a good feeling about this, after all cinco de mayo is already one of my favorite days of the year. ♥

On a totally unrelated note, my pre-ordered copy of Mario Batali's new cookbook Molto Gusto: Easy Italian Cooking arrived yesterday. I am not allowed to open it until I meet a super important deadline in exactly two weeks! Such torture.


Image from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...